May Favourites

17:21

Here we are again at that particular time of the month, time for my favourites! I haven’t really discovered many new loves, however have found myself enraptured and excited by the ones that I have!



Model’s Own Nail Polish - Chrome Rose
I'm in love with the entire chrome collection from Model’s Own, they’re so unique and leave a gorgeous and elegant finish, the chrome rose in particular is my absolute favourite of the lot though. Judging by the packaging it would be assumed that this is a gold colour but nope, it’s definitely more of a rose gold. When first applied it does seem to look a little more gold tinted until it has a chance to dry - speaking of which, the chrome collection dries SO fast it’s unbelievable. I have never found a polish before of which dries as rapidly as these. 

Model’s Own Nail Polish - Pink Fizz
Pink Fizz is more of an overlay style and pairs utterly flawlessly with the chrome gold. To see what both look like together you can view a previous post of mine, “Infill Indulgence”, I'm sure you’ll agree that the finished look is sensational, I have never been so obsessed with a combination of nail polishes before in my entire life, I haven’t been able to stop looking at my nails since I did them! This, along with other polishes, takes a little longer to dry than the chrome colours, although I've found that Model’s Own tend to dry in an acceptable time frame anyway. 

My Map of You - Isabelle Broom
I haven’t finished this book as of yet but have been hardly able to put it down since I first picked it up, My Map of You has enthralled me from the very beginning. I don’t want to give too much away however, as I most definitely intend on writing a review of this beauty in due course. I'm thoroughly enjoying finding myself lost in it’s pages and never want the story to end! 



Are any of these a favourite of yours also? I’d love to hear from you if you have any recommendations for me, lets chat in the comments below!

With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!