And the award for being awesome goes to..

21:10

Disaster Davis, of course. Okay I kid, I kid, although I’m absolutely elated to be informing you of the fact that the beautiful (inside and out) Rossy of AYR Galaxy has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much sweetie, you’ve made my month with this! Definitely check her out and share some love, but first....


So, here goes - I’ll dive in head first with the small print!
The Rules...
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs of your choice.
3. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
4. Share 7 facts about yourself!


Lets get factual...

1. I were born with a blonde streak in my hair, over the years it’s gotten much darker and it shows better in the summer months, but it’s still there and is basically my birth mark.

2. I have a qualification in Acting.

3. I’m one of those people that still has absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life, unless you count like, the ‘dream’ careers.. But, you know. How often do those opportunities roll around?

4. I’m also one of those strange people that have to dissect their food before or whilst eating it, I have a very particular way of eating different things and I’m incredibly fussy!

5. I have a Sims machinima channel on YouTube, I’m a bit of a Sims geek when it comes down to it, actually, okay... I’m a huge Sims geek.

6. Despite having this blog for nine months, it’s the longest I’ve really stuck at something.. I have commitment issues with just about everything. I get bored far too easily and find it hard to spend a lot of time with the same friends, keep the same job for any length of time, or hold down a relationship. The longest I actually stayed in any one job were a year. People are often quite surprised by this.

7. The one thing I’ve always wanted but never really had is family, hence why I surround myself with so many animals and crave a crazy amount of children someday. Like, is nine too much to ask for?


Now it’s your turn:
1. Everything & Nothin’
2. Infoella
3. Laqing in Creativity
4. Welcome to this, not sure what it is
5. Johnnie Lynn


Again thanks to Rossy for this award, and to the ladies I’ve nominated I can’t wait to read your facts! I do hope this post has proven to be somewhat enlightening and I’m so excited to pop this alongside my Best Fashion Blog 2015 Award.

With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!