#BeautiesOnFire - I solemnly swear I am up to no good!

22:49

It’s time again for another #BeautiesOnFire post, you voted on Twitter and decided that our theme for this week would be book/film! Firstly, if you’re unsure as to what this whole #BeautiesOnFire thing is (where have you been hiding?) then please feel free to check out my introduction post below, additionally you may peruse the past few weeks themes.


Introducing the Beauties On Fire!
#BeautiesOnFire - As heavenly as Hepburn?
#BeautiesOnFire - Summer Lovin’
#BeautiesOnFire - Take me to Wonderland



As I said, this week is book/film and I were influenced by something of which is both... None other than the legend Harry Potter! Due to visiting my Nanna today and going for a meal afterwards I wanted to create a wearable everyday look, and so found inspiration from Gryffindor, of course. I did have some creative ideas tucked away for something much bolder and magical though, maybe next time aye?




Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation - Beige 55
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair 1
George Silk Finish Pressed Powder - 01 Translucent
Bourjois Bronze & Highlight Duo - 55
Sleek Blush - Antique 142
Bourjois Liner Feutre - 14 Noir Moka
Rimmel London Kohl Liner - Pure White 071
Bourjois Liner Feutre - 11 Noir
P.S, Love Liquid Liner - Black
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette - Thirteen
Sleek i-Divine Sunset 568 Palette - Horizon
Sleek Eye & Cheek 028 See You At Midnight Palette - Gold
Model’s Own Hyper Eyes Mascara - Black
P.S, Love Volumising Ultra Black Mascara
P.S, Love Lip Liner - 03 Red
Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick - 850 Iris



Jeans - Primark
Albus Quote Tee - Primark
Collared Top (Seen further above) - Primark
Canvas Pumps - Select
Socks - Primark
Bangle - Primark
Choker - Primark
Watch - Bertha



Of course if you’re a regular reader then you’ll be aware of my passionate obsession with reading. I fail to have any Harry Potter reviews on here as of yet - but all of this could be changed with the flick of a wand! Have you read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child yet? Would you like me to review it before you do? That can easily be arranged, simply let me know in the comments. In the meantime please do feel free to visit my other book reviews listed below!

Double Book Review Bonanza (Zoe Sugg Girl Online & Girl Online: On Tour)


The magic of Harry Potter is certainly not lost on me, it’s one of those truly enchanting realms of which stay with you for aeons. Below are some of my favourite lessons of which can be learned from the wonderful wizarding world!


1. A person’s illness doesn’t define them. Remember Lupin’s lycanthropy.
2. Family isn’t always blood. Just look at Harry and the Weasley’s!
3. We are all equal. Just how epic is Dobby, really?
4. Just be you! Does anyone actually like Lockhart? Fakers aren’t cool!
5. People aren’t always as they first seem. How disliked were Snape before we got to know him a little more? Give people a chance!





I hope you enjoyed today’s post, don’t forget to head over to Beth’s blog and check out the other amazing ladies involved. Would you like a review of the Cursed Child, or another Harry Potter inspired look in the future? Which house would you most wish to be sorted into?

With Love and Magic,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!