#BeautiesOnFire - Summer Lovin’

15:14

If you’re yet to have learned about the #BeautiesOnFire then please read my post “Introducing the Beauties On Fire!” additionally, catch up on the previous weeks classic beauty theme “#BeautiesOnFire - As heavenly as Hepburn?” Now you’ve done that, myself and the girls are back for week two, today is all about ‘Summer Style’.



Being both a fashion and beauty blogger I decided that today I would create a summer look for both! This weeks theme excited me so much because it gave me the perfect excuse to go a little more bold with my eye make-up than I usually would. As I were heading out for the evening with friends this is a little more tailored for night life! I really were so pumped to be showcasing my more colourful look!



Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation - Beige 55
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair 1
Collection Pressed Powder - 01 Candelight
Bourjois Liner Feutre - 14 Noir Moka
Bourjois Bronze & Highlight Duo - 55
Sleek Blush - Antique 142
Make-Up Revolution London Pressed Highlighter - Hidden Lights 
P.S, Love Liquid Liner - Black
Rimmel Kohl Liner - Pure White 071
Model’s Own Hyper Eyes Mascara - Black
P.S, Love Volumising Ultra Black Mascara
P.S, Love Lip Liner - Nude
Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss - Nude Muse
Sleek Sunset 568 Palette - Dusk, Skyline, Afterglow and Sunrise


I enjoyed creating this very much indeed, originally I were aiming to use purple and blue colours for my eyes, but somewhere in my excitement I went all out with my splash of colour. This look gave me the perfect opportunity to use my sunset palette and it’s now my current ultimate obsession! The pigmentation is unreal!



Bra - Primark
Top - Primark
Shorts - George
Block heels - Primark


This were such a cool and light outfit to wear, which is exactly what were required for the current hot temperatures and muggy atmosphere of which us Yorkshire folk have been expiring in. I often forget that I own my multi coloured block heels and I’m really in need of not doing so and remembering to put them to some serious use, it’s much preferable to wear these in the warm weather eradicating the need to stress over the potential of taking flying lessons in stilettos! Of course, no outfit is complete without a few accessories!



Bag (not pictured) - Primark 
Watch - Bertha
Bangle - Primark
Choker - Primark
Ring - Pandora
Earrings - Lovisa



So there you have my ideal night time look for summer! Which products, accessories and clothing pieces did you like the best? I’d love to know what your favourite looks are. Remember to click the flaming lady above to be redirected to Elisabeth’s look for this week and check out the other amazing ladies in the collaboration! Be sure to head back next week for Disney Princesses!

With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!