#BeautiesOnFire - Take me to Wonderland

21:56

I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date! Once again I’m posting a day late, yesterday were such a crazily busy day and well, I am Disaster Davis, after all. I’m overly enthusiastic about today’s post and I hope you’ll feel that the one day delay has been worth the wait!



Firstly, if you’re unsure as to what this whole #BeautiesOnFire thing is (where have you been hiding?) then please feel free to check out my introduction post below, additionally you may peruse the past few weeks themes.



This weeks theme were ‘Disney Princesses’ although this is inclusive of non-princesses such as Ariel, Mulan etc. Let me tell you this weeks theme had me excited beyond words, every little girl loves to play dress ups and this has certainly never changed for me! So a huge thank you to everyone who got involved by voting on the Twitter poll and a larger thanks to those seeking the enchantment that only Disney can bring. There is of course some controversy around Disney and it’s influence on children, yadda yadda. Regardless of this it can’t be disputed that there are valuable lessons hidden away in the many captivating stories and I’d like to start this post by sharing with you some of my favourite quotes from the Alice in Wonderland book, written by Lewis Carroll.


“Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.”
“I don't think...” “Then you shouldn't talk.”
“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
“Have I gone mad?” “I’m afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usually are.”
“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”


So now it’s time to get to the fashion and beauty side of things! I were so enraptured by the whole notion of the Disney theme and eager to get to work on it that of course I simply had to create both fashion and beauty looks once more. I hope you will feel that I’ve done this some justice, I never used to really take risks with my make-up or try new things, though since having my blog I’ve already noticed in under a year that I’ve improved so much and feel much more confident about playing with different styles and products, which pleases me beyond measure. I think it’s a little obvious already who I decided to transform myself into, so with nothing else to say on the matter, I shall quickly drink my little potion, eat my cookie and take a little trip to Wonderland!



Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation - Beige 55
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair 1
Collection Pressed Powder - 01 Candelight
Bourjois Bronze & Highlight Duo - 55
Make Up Revolution London Pressed Blush - Wow
Bourjois Liner Feutre - 14 Noir Moka
Make Up Revolution London Pressed Highlighter - Hidden Lights
Rimmel London Kohl Liner - Pure White 071
Bourjois Liner Feutre - 11 Noir
P.S, Love Liquid Liner - Black
Sleek Glitter Eyeliner - 269 Steel
Make Up Revolution London 144 Ultimate Eyeshadow Collection (Pure white & Light Blue colours)
Model’s Own Hyper Eyes Mascara - Black
P.S, Love Volumising Ultra Black Mascara
P.S, Love Lip Liner - 03 Red
Make Up Revolution London Amazing Lipstick - Dare




Alice Dress: Amazing Party Company
Underskirt: Amazing Party Company
Stillettos: New Look
Wig: Hair City

There’s usually a hairband and thigh high socks, too.. I forgot these, however the hairband comes with the dress and the socks are sold separately but still from Amazing Party Company.




Who’s your favourite Disney character? Do you have any favourite quotes? I’d love to chat so why not leave a comment below? All Mad Hatters and White Rabbits welcome! Don’t forget to check out everyone else’s posts by clicking the #BeautiesOnFire logo above!

With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!