How Much is My Face Worth?

21:44

Hello fellow intelligent life form!! Please excuse my eccentricity, I'm feeling a little flamboyant this evening, if you hadn't already noticed. I had something totally different planned for today’s post, but you know, life kind of got in the way, Monday has crept up on me and I weren't prepared in the slightest! I don’t want to rush a post, I like to give all posts my undivided time and attention, therefore after stumbling upon this lovely little idea elsewhere on the internet, I decided that tonight were the right time for a tag post! It’s been a while!

I have done a few tags throughout the life of this blog, as you may have observed if you’re a returning reader, this has rather tickled my fancy, however. The clue is in the name ‘How Much is My Face Worth?’ the general idea of this one is to calculate the amount of your cosmetics collectively, of which you’re wearing in which ever FOTD picture you choose to use. Obviously the whole product isn't used every time a make-up look is created, this is just a little fun, plain and simple! I'm going to go with the easy option of using today’s FOTD, pictured below.


Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation Beige 55 - £12.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Fair 1 - £4.19
George Silk Finish Pressed Powder No. 02 Nude - £2.00
Bourjois Bronze and Highlight Duo 55 - £7.99
Make-Up Revolution London Pressed Highlighter Hidden Lights - £3.00
Sleek Blush Antique 142 - £4.49
Gosh Brow Kit 001 - £8.99
Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Grey Palette - £3.99
Bourjois Felt-Tip Eyeliner 11 Noir - £6.99
P.S, Love Liquid Liner Black - £1.00
Rimmel Kohl Liner 071 Pure White - £2.99
P.S, Love Kohl Liner Black - £1.00
Model’s Own HyperEyes Mascara - £7.99 
P.S, Love Volumising Ultra Black Mascara - £2.00
Make-Up Revolution London Lipstick Beloved - £1.00

Total: £70.61


Wow, okay. So I'm rather startled by the above amount, purely because everything in this post is a drug-store product rather than high end. I dread to think what the total would be when wearing a combination of the above with primers, make-up fixing sprays and my MAC Studio Fix Fluid alongside the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette. Oh dear. Oh dear indeed.


I hope you enjoyed this tag post as much as I delighted in completing it. I’d love to see your own results therefore don’t forget to leave me a link to your own in the comments below!

With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!