Celebrations Aplenty!

23:32

Happiness and exhilaration is in abundance this week due to exciting endeavours and birthday celebrations! I could literally burst! Around a month ago I spoke on the blog about the possibility of getting myself involved in the realm of YouTube, well, guess what happened....




Yes, you're thinking correctly. As of April 1st I decided to launch my new YouTube channel! This is to celebrate my first six months of blogging, a few other bloggers I know have either already got a channel or have plans to start one, therefore I thought I'd join in, it's been something I've had a huge interest in for some time too. This won't alter my blog in any way! Disaster Davis will continue to be my main focus and two uploads a week will still be happening on both a Monday and Thursday. As for YouTube? I'll upload once a week, on a Friday and I'm hoping it will prove to be a fun extension to my blog! Please feel free to view my first video, below! Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe whilst you're at it, tehehe!



With that snippet of exciting news out of the way, it's now onto the birthday celebrations mentioned above! Today has been the birthday of whom is undoubtedly my favourite person in existence, my Mom. After working, I then spent all day with her and took her out for a lovely meal, she then opened her card and presents from me when we arrived back home and we shall be spending the rest of our evening curled up on the sofa together watching Soaps on catch up whilst having a chilled beverage and stuffing ourselves silly with cake! I now have the next two days off of work, of which I will be spending entirely with my Mom, I can't wait! I hope she's had a day as magical as I have!



Mom, you are the most incredible person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You are so brave, intelligent, caring and full of compassion, strength and love. You have always done absolutely everything possible for your children, I can never begin to thank you enough for all you have done for and given me. I have seen through a multitude of experiences and you've been there by my side for the duration of each and every one. You are my muse filling me with inspiration and I feel motivated to be the best person I can be, as my most prominent aim is to ensure you always feel pride when thinking of me.

You're my best friend, my confidant, my rock, muse, reason for living and my Mom all wrapped together into one purely beautiful woman. My Nanna brought into the world one incredible creation when giving birth to you. You are a rare gem amidst the less desirable examples in the world. I hope you have an amazing day today, I can't wait to spend my two days off of work indulging in some quality time with my favourite person. My adorable fur babies adore you also, you're a sensational Mother and Grandmother - thank you so much for everything. I love you.



I don't apologise for the soppiness above because it's 100% true and I believe we should all do a little more to express our feelings towards those of which are special to us. On this note I am now going to re-join my Mom and spend what is left of her birthday with her. I will be back as normal on Thursday and until then please remember to check out my channel on YouTube! If you have any feedback at all or requests then I would be absolutely thrilled to hear from you!

With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!