Oops I did it Again

19:53

The title of this post says it all really and I'm pretty certain that you've guessed... Yes, today is another haul. I just can’t contain myself so it seems!



Stripe Single Duvet Set
Primark - £5

Purple Single Fitted Bedsheet
Primark - £3.90



Cut Shoulder Playsuit
Primark - £10

Elephant Pattern Spaghetti Strap Top
H&M - £7.99

Black and White Patterned Bodycon Skirt
H&M - £5



Max Factor Face Finity Foundation
Boots - £12.99    * Offer Available *

Bourjois Air Mat Foundation Light Beige
Boots - £9.99

Miss Beauty London Matte Foundation Sweet Touch 3
Bargain Buys - £1

Bourjois Felt-Tip Liners in Noir Moka 14 and Noir 11
Boots - £6.99 each    * Offer Available * 



Leopard Print Brolly
Primark - £4

Refil Pad
Bargain Buys - £1



As you will have picked up above, there’s currently a promotional offer in Boots on many of the different cosmetics lines. I'm unsure about every different brand, although on the Max Factor and Bourjois they’re currently offering three for two, the cheapest being the item you get for free. I took advantage of this on my Bourjois products, getting one of the felt-tip liners for free! If you would like to know anything more about any of my purchases then please don’t hesitate to ask me, you can contact me on any of my social media’s linked to the right or simply leave me a comment on this post!


With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!