Summer Lovin'

20:53

I've just spent two idyllic days in the sunshine with my beautiful best friend and adorable baby niece, after today I have my two days off from work and quite frankly I am entirely blissed out. Aside from the fact I've managed to misplace my bank card and in no way am able to treat myself, I've been indulging in a little internet browsing regardless. If you’re looking for some Summer cosmetics inspiration then you've come to the right place.


If you hadn't noticed I'm really enjoying the look of the larger range of Model’s Own cosmetics, I were so excited when I were first notified of the arrival of new stock and I'm now eager to get my hands on the above items myself. Is there anything in particular that you appreciate the look of or have you tried out any of the new items for yourself yet? I’d love to know your thoughts.


With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!