Bonkers for Books

12:54

I did it again didn’t I? I’m starting to believe that I may actually require professional help for this little habit of mine, I need banning. Notions of where to hoard my collection are indisputably devoid yet I just HAD to, if for no other reason than the absolute bargains I picked up!

On a quick stop at Asda to pick up a few groceries I of course had to deviate down the aisle of which stocks books. They call my name, it would be rude to ignore them! There’s still a small selection of books priced at utterly bargain prices, I’m talking £1 and 50p here!! I noticed a Danielle Steel in there, obviously this went straight in my basket, as did several other books. I’d be an outright fool to have not! Below are the book titles, author names, and prices of each book.
£1
The House on Hope Street – Danielle Steel
Girl from the South – Joanna Trollope
A Ruthless Need – Catherine Cookson
The Obsession – Catherine Cookson
Katerina’s Secret – Mary Jane Staples
50p
Savages – Don Winslow
The First Horseman – John Case
A Question of Belief – Donna Leon
I’m eager to devour these delights. Have you read any of these books? If so what did you think to them? If you haven’t yet read these would you like a review? Let me know in the comments below!
With Love,
Disaster Davis x
(Original Post on WordPress)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!