Pub Lunch Mother/Daughter Date

21:58

After working for nineteen days without a day off and both myself and my Mom feeling really ill at different parts throughout, we figured it were only right that we have a treat after a doctors appointment today, therefore off we went to our local pub for some grub!





The pub in question were a Greene King establishment, these can sometimes be a little hit and miss and the current menu could definitely be improved on, it seems incredibly sparse with regards to the food selection. Today it were definitely a hit rather than a miss, though. I thoroughly enjoyed my scran, of course we just had to have our desserts first, too! After my 'millionaire brownie' with ice cream, I opted for lasagna with garlic bread, chips and a bucket of chicken bites. Delicious!

These occurrences are unfortunately very rare, so I cherish events such as this where I’m able to spend some quality time out and about with my Mom. As is usual for us, we found much amusement at different things and had a great time together. Below is the outfit of choice, of course accompanied with my ‘face of the day.’



Top (plain strap, underneath): Primark
Top: New Look
Jeans: Primark
Boots: New Look
Choker: Primark
Bangles: Primark
Watch: Bertha 
Hair Bow: Forever 21 (as seen in other pictures)
Not shown in the picture were also my earrings from Lovisa and my birthstone Pandora ring. If you would like to see pictures of these also then please don’t hesitate to ask. 



Base & Face
Collection Primed & Ready - Pore Minimiser 1
MAC Studio Fix Fluid – NW13
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair 1
Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter Duo - 55
Make-Up Revolution London Pressed Highlighter – Hidden Lights
Bourjois Blush - 85 Sienne
George Silk Finish Pressed Powder – No. 02 Nude
P.S, Love Make-Up Fixing Spray

Lips
Make-Up Revolution London Lipstick - Purple 
P.S, Love Lip Liner - Wine 13


Eyes
Gosh Brow Kit
Collection Primed & Ready - Eye Primer 1
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette
Rimmel Kohl Liner – 071 Pure White
P.S, Love Kohl Liner – Black
P.S, Love Liquid Liner – Black
Model’s Own Hyper-eyes Mascara
P.S, Love Volumising Ultra Black Mascara


The shades I used from the Naked Smoky Palette are as follows: 
Base & Lower Lash Line: Dirty Sweet
Brow Bone: Thirteen
Inner Corner: High
Crease: Whiskey



Have you been anywhere with your parents recently? What are your favourite things to do with them, or preferred places to go? If you enjoyed this post then please do leave me a like, comment or follow!


With Love,
Disaster Davis x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!