The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

15:51

On Tuesday I said I’d be posting twice today due to Monday’s blog post being late, so here is the second post for today and I thought I’d do a tag which incorporates learning a little more about myself whilst still on the subject of beauty! I found this at: http://themakeuphoneyblog.com/

1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do? There’s probably a whole list I could give you all here, I’m so useless at being a woman which I know kind of defies the fact that this is largely, a beauty blog. I like to make the least sense as is possible you see. Like the lovely ladies at The Makeup Honey however, body lotion is definitely something that I NEVER do, I feel it’s time consuming when I seem to always be in a rush, I hate anything sticky too, yuck.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly? Ah, um…. Tehehe, oops. No, it isn’t. I know, it really should be – I’m naughty. If I’m going out somewhere I spend the time getting ready then by the time I’ve got home I’ve forgotten completely about the fact that my brushes need cleaning, this happens in a never ending repeat cycle.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? Finally something beauty related where I behave myself! If I’ve used a base and top coat then my polish lasts for ages anyway and the job I’m currently doesn’t allow me to wear polish whilst at work, therefore my polish is taken off long before it even has time to chip!
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? It depends on the product, I’ve gone for over half a year in the past without eyeliner and probably only a little less than that without mascara. When my MAC foundation runs out then I’ll use another foundation until I can be bothered to replace it, depending on the quality of the foundation I find will depend on how quickly I stock up on my MAC! I’ve probably gone around a month before without buying a new one, it’s usually around a week though! It would probably be no longer than a week for everything else these days too, I didn’t used to be quite as enthusiastic about make-up as what I am now!
5. What is your worst beauty habit? Forgetting to take my make-up off after a big night out and sleeping with it still on! I HATE doing this so much so I really do try to limit it and don’t do this very often at all.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? Getting out of bed, if I have work I’ll use the snooze button for as long as I can, and when it’s a day off I’ll stay in bed until I get so annoyed with myself that I’m a mardy swine for at least the first hour.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute? Only every single time! It’s not that I want to, I’m just easily distracted by everything possible and only notice about ten minutes before being due somewhere that I’m still in my PJs with a bare face and messed up hair!
8. Can you commit to spending bans? How dare you speak of such sacrilege on my blog! The thought is purely appalling. I admit I do try put myself on them, it usually lasts all of two seconds at the most!
9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections? Not at all, the only organised thing about my entire existence is that I write lists for absolutely everything imaginable, the trouble is that I then lose said lists. Everything else is always an all encompassing chaos of dire proportions!
I tag literally all of you reading this post to do this for yourselves! Leave a link in the comments section when you’ve completed your own answers so that I can have a nosy around and check out your blog in the process! If you don’t have a blog then don’t despair, you can still leave me your answers below anyway or as always, contact me on any of my social media links at the side!
With Love,
Disaster Davis x
(Original Post on Wordpress)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!