Festive Fails & Seasonal Sparkle

20:06

Hello my darlings! Today I were going to be sharing with you all a lovely array of Christmas crafty bits and bobs, however my first and only endeavour were a huge epic fail. Every year I like to get my Mom a good selection of gifts but sadly she has been lacking in the Christmas stocking department. I thought to myself, “How hard can it be?” and decided to go all DIY Davis and make her one. I’ve done just that….
DSC05521
You could say that there’s room for improvement. I were going to also set out on making my own Christmas cards this year – to discover I have no card and couldn’t find any whilst shopping, *sighs*. Alas it’s probably for the best judging by the monstrosity I have just shared. There’s also an ‘L’ on there in silver snowflakes however the camera hasn’t really picked them up very well. If for some bizarre reason you would like to know how I went about constructing this example of Christmas chaos then do feel free to ask anything you would like, I won’t hold my breath on this one though!
On the topic of Christmas however, today I went for a spontaneous shopping trip with my friend Riley. We only went to Tesco’s – however I’ve only ever been to this particular store once before which were many moons ago. Arriving there to discover they now have a rather plentiful inclusion of make-up, this excited me beyond words! Quite appropriately I were like a child at Christmas! Of course whilst picking up some Christmas gifts, it would have been a crime to not take a peek at what they had to offer therefore found myself acquiring some little treats from Sleek, Bourjois and Barry M.
Due to it coming up to Christmas and the imminent arrival of my staff Christmas Party, I naturally had to get festive and choose anything green, red or sparkly. I’m pretty pleased with my choices of which were as follows:
Bourjois Smokey Eye – 14 Vert Jungle
Sleek Glitter Eyeliner – 269 Steel
Barry M Nail Polish – 361 Ruby Slippers
Have you any festive blunders to share? I’d love to know I’m not alone. Or how about any captivating cosmetics you have found of which are screaming to be showcased at the annual workplace shenanigans? I’m sure I’ll provide some other form of entertainment before the holidays are over so be sure to check back for more disasters of diabolical proportions!
With Love,
Disaster Davis x
(Original Post on WordPress)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!