Ghastly Ghosts and Gory Ghouls!

17:25

As we all are aware I’m sure, it were Halloween on Saturday! I felt it only right that I commemorate the occasion with a blog post. I hope you had an amazing and safe night, wherever your evening took you. This year is the first that I actually decided to do something with my make-up therefore were feeling rather excited about the fact. I’ll pop some pictures below, I went to my friend’s Halloween party at her house and all in attendance had a fantastic evening. I did re-use a costume that I’ve had for a few years now (dead schoolgirl), hence why I absolutely NEEDED to do something different make-up wise, I found inspiration in a Shannon Harris tutorial, (https://www.youtube.com/user/shaaanxo) deciding to go for the stitched up mouth look! I felt that I wouldn’t look quite as dead as I wanted therefore also did some extra contouring.
I aren’t going to take any credit for this, as it were all down to Shan why I even thought to do this myself for starters. If you’d like to view the tutorial then go ahead, it’s a great one, all of her work is fantastic. Meanwhile, to find out what products I used myself, I will be sharing that information with you below. I did happen to use mostly cheap brands and some of the items used are recent purchases of which you may recognise from my last blog post (haul).

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid – NW13
Primark Liquid Concealer – Ivory
George Silk Finish Pressed Powder – 02 Nude
Revolution Ultimate Eyeshadow Collection (I used shades in black, grey and white)
Eyes:
P.S, Love Sunkissed Eyeshadow & Bronzer palette (darkest one for brows)
Revolution Ultimate Eyeshadow Collection (using shades in black, grey, white and red)
P.S, Love Liquid Liner – Black
P.S, Love Kohl Liner – Black
Rimmel London Kohl Liner – 071 Pure White
Active Cosmetics Eye Creme – Nude 0707 (used this as an eyelid base)
P.S, Love Volumising Ultra Black Mascara
P.S, Love Sultry Lashes
Vaseline
Lips:
P.S, Love Lip Liner – Nude 01
P.S, Love Liquid Liner – Black
The Colour Workshop Eye Pencil – Black
P.S, Love Liquid Lipstick – Nude 10
P.S, Love Liquid Lipstick – Red 13
Revolution Ultimate Eyeshadow Collection (red shades used)
Lash Glue (from the sultry lashes)
Black Thread






As you can see my friend chose to be Harley Quinn, if you would like to know anything about the make-up or outfit that Hannah’s wearing I can’t make any promises but I will try to find out from her, so feel free to ask any questions at all regarding any of our outfits and cosmetics choices. I’d love to know what you dressed as for Halloween or what mischief you got up to, feel free to share your stories with me via the comments section below or any of my social media pages. We also had a devil dog! Photo courtesy of Hannah.
With Love,
Disaster Davis x
(Original Post on Wordpress)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!