Infill Indulgence

15:49

Today’s post is going to be short and sweet, therefore you really have no excuse to not continue reading! Muahahaha.




Due to the fact I had so many blog posts to catch up on last week following my recent pesky internet issues and also feeling rather shoddy over the weekend, I decided that I would keep this rather brief. Resulting from feeling under the weather however presented me with an ideal opportunity of what to share with you today as I took to pampering myself a little. I were long overdue for an infill on my acrylics and having the tools at my disposal in order to do this myself, I did just that. I'm not a nail technician and I've never done infill's before therefore I were expecting an utter abomination. Instead I have surprised myself with the end result and have found myself entirely enraptured by my nail polish choice also, yet again I'm dazzled by Model’s Own. It were a very rushed job and I've somehow managed to get some hair underneath my original acrylic though I really can’t complain considering that it’s saved me money!






Base: Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat
Base Colour: Model’s Own - Chrome Rose
Overlay: Model’s Own - Pink Fizz
Top Coat: Model’s Own - Hyper Gel


The pictures really don’t do the colour justice, I'm obsessed with these nails! If you haven’t tried these colours yet then I recommend that you do and soon, it’s the perfect combination for a stunning pink tone which looks classy rather than trashy. Which nail varnish is your current favourite? Also I’m going to be on the lookout for tools soon such as electric nail files and what not, if you have any recommendations then I’d love you to leave me a comment below!


With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving your nails, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I still can't take my eyes off of them it's ridiculous!

      Delete

Lets Chat!