My Everyday Make-Up Routine

14:52

My make-up routine is typically the same, only usually differing due to my lipstick choice and eye make-up, with this in mind I figured that I’d share my everyday make-up look, meaning that I aren't required to repeat myself with the same products in any make-up of the day posts. Enjoy!



Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 - Beige 55
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair 1
* Collection Pressed Powder - 01 Candelight
Bourjois Highlight & Bronze Duo - 55
Make-Up Revolution London Pressed Highlighter - Hidden Lights
Sleek Blush - Antique 142
Bourjois Liner Feutre - 14 Noir Moka
Bourjois Liner Feutre - 11 Noir
Rimmel Kohl Liner - 071 Pure White
P.S, Love Kohl Liner - Black
P.S, Love Liquid Liner - Black
Collection Eyes Uncovered - Nude Grey Palette
Model’s Own HyperEyes Mascara - Black
P.S, Love Ultra Black Volumising Mascara
P.S, Love Lip Liner - Nude
Make-Up Revolution London Lipstick - Nude

* I typically use George Silk Finish Pressed Powder in No. 2 Nude, however this particular time I were wearing the above. 


Hopefully this post will prove to be as useful for you as I anticipate it will for myself. As you can see I look noticeably different from my usual tired after work self, compared to with a full face of make-up, this I feel speaks volumes for the products I use! If you would like further information on any of the above then please don’t hesitate to make enquiries!

With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!