Mini Asda Haul

17:39

This is expected to be another short and sweet post as my spending has been rather limited between being consistently underpaid by work and the fact that I've been on a shed hunt. I have however allowed myself a few things this month and I bet you could have a rather accurate guess at what may be included. too



George Silk Finish Pressed Powder - No. 1 Translucent
£2

Danielle Steel - Undercover
2 for £7

Isabelle Broom - My Map of You
2 for £7

Sylvia Day - One with You
2 for £7

Paige Toon - The One We Fell in Love With
2 for £7


As I said, this haul has proven incredibly sparse, obviously there had to be a book purchase involved though, is it even possible for me to go a whole month without buying literature? I hope to have a little splurge on new cosmetics sometime soon, once I have stabilised my finances, exciting times ahead! Have you read any of the above books? I’d love to know of your personal thoughts before I get a chance to dive in myself. As stated above, I'm currently on a shed hunt therefore if you know of anywhere with great value on quality sheds then I’d love to hear from you, leave me a comment below!


With Love,
Disaster Davis x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!