Bag Essentials for a Night Out

22:32

I ventured out a little while ago to celebrate a friends birthday and there were a slight accident of which saw me bleeding and needing a prompt clean up. This has since then had me thinking about the absolute must haves to pop into a clutch before heading out on the town for a night. I felt that this would be an important matter of which to highlight when pondering must have emergency cosmetics supplies! I hope you will also enjoy viewing some photographs taken on the night and the accompanying OOTD/FOTD.
Firstly - bag essentials. It goes without saying that if you’re wearing a lip product then you should probably think about taking this with you in order to quickly top up or reapply product accordingly throughout the evening. For fake lash wearers I’m sure I don’t need to point out the benefits of taking along a small lash glue and of course powder and concealer are undoubtedly essential, as were re-established for me on this specific night in question. So I had a slight accident and I sustained injuries to my nose and lip, at first I weren’t aware that I were bleeding and a friend had instead pointed this out to me, just before I then tasted the blood. I left it a few minutes before going to the toilets to clean up. Thankfully I had brought along my concealer with me, which at the particular time I were using the under eye concealer in Ivory from the P.S, Love range at Primark. Applying a little product and slightly dabbing the edges to blend them a little, followed by lightly applying my George Silk Finish Pressed Powder worked like a charm, as you can see from the photos below. I have to say I were incredibly impressed with how well my injuries were covered up, I have no doubt in my mind that the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer would work even better, though. I definitely recommend taking along a concealer and powder just in case it may be needed! It meant the difference between me looking as intended for the rest of the night, or preparing for Halloween considerably earlier than appropriate.
Swiftly moving on from that, to my chosen outfit, accessories and make-up for the evening! The top I wore is actually originally my sister’s and I received this from her many years ago, therefore I highly doubt it will be found anywhere now, being crazily out of season by so many years! I will however still include where it were from as maybe there will be something similar to it stocked by the same place.

Top - Warehouse
Leggings - Parisian Collection New Look
Stilletos - Primark
All Accessories - Primark

Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW13
P.S, Love Under Eye Concealer - Ivory
P.S, Love Sunkissed Palette
Virgin Cosmetics Blush and Bronze Palette
Make-Up Revolution London Pressed Highlighter - Hidden Lights
George Silk Finish Pressed Powder - No. 02 Nude
Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
P.S, Love Sultry Lashes
Rimmel Kohl Liner - 071 Pure White
P.S, Love Kohl Liner - Black
P.S, Love Liquid Liner - Black
P.S, Love Volumising Ultra Black Mascara
Lips
MAC Matte Lipstick - Viva Glam
P.S, Love Lip Liner - Red 03


Finally, an absolutely fantastic time were experienced by all. We had pre-booked a table at the very popular Bierkeller in Leeds where we were drinking, snacking, and of course, dancing on the benches! The atmosphere were incredible and this is definitely somewhere of which I will be visiting again. It’s the first time I have been and it really is like nothing else in the local vicinity.
Nothing can beat making lasting memories with close friends. Have you been anywhere exciting of recent? I’d love to hear all about your own antics. What are you must haves when packing the night out bag?
With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!