Festive Frolics

21:24

MERRY CHRISTMAS! That’s it, it’s officially Christmas Eve and tomorrow we will all be stuffing ourselves silly with a wide range of tasty delights, ripping open wrapping paper to reveal our awaiting gifts and celebrating with loved ones. Today is all about sharing my best wishes with you and dropping in my already experienced holiday events with an outfit of the day and make-up of the day! Read on to join in with the jubilation!
After missing my works Christmas party, I had to fear not as my lovely friends Hannah and Kallum were having celebrations of their own at their home, of which I were in attendance. All guests had a thoroughly fantastic evening together and got rather merry! Great music, amazing company and with the champagne flowing we were soon laughing and joking about anything and everything, reminiscing with Hannah about our high school days and getting excited for Hannah and Kallum’s impending wedding for which I will be their maid of honour. Below are some snaps from the evening.
Finally, you may recognise some items of which have recently featured in my ‘Seasonal Shopping Haul’, simply click the post name to be directed to an external link detailing the price and location of some of these said items!
DSC05602
Playsuit – H&M
Belt – Primark
Tights – Primark
Earrings (Leaf – not seen) – Lovisa
I teamed together the above with a recent purchase of brown ankle length boots from New Look, these are however not pictured. View the boots here.
MAC Studio Fix Fluid – NW13
P.S, Love Under Eye Concealer – Ivory
George Silk Finish Pressed Powder – 02 Nude
P.S, Love Sunkissed Palette
Virgin Cosmetics Bronze and Blush Palette
Make-Up Revolution London Ultimate Eyeshadow Collection
P.S, Love Liquid Liner – Black
P.S, Love Kohl Liner – Black
Rimmel London Kohl Liner – 071 Pure White
P.S, Love Volumising Ultra Black Mascara
Colourworks Glitter Eyeliner – Gold
P.S, Love Lip Liner – Nude
Unknown gold coloured lipstick with orange undertones
My nails aren’t pictured in this post, however I’d also done acrylics on myself using a Nailene set and had painted them with a beige and glitter duo I recently purchased from H&M with of course a quick top coat of Sally Hansen’s Double Duty.
What are your plans for the Christmas period? Whatever may be included I hope you have the time of your life and cherish every moment of it. Eat however much of anything you’d like, be grateful for gifts received and value even more the people of whom you’re spending it with. I wish you the best Christmas possible, Happy Holidays!
With Love,
Disaster Davis x
(Original Post on WordPress)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!