It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

21:01

Hello there my beautiful, today I thought I’d continue the festivities and share with you a quick little Christmas Q&A tag! Lets get into it shall we? I hope you have your favourite festive tunes belting out whilst reading this, why not grab a yummy seasonal snack while you’re at it? I’m chomping down on a candy cane.

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?: The Disney movie Anastasia.. I absolutely adore it, it’s a purely enchanting film! The Nightmare Before Christmas – for sure… I’ve been singing ‘This is Halloween’ on repeat since it were actually Halloween! Got to add in Love Actually, haven’t I? It’s a classic! As is good old Bridget Jones!
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?: Christmas morning, as soon as my Mom and I have a cup of tea at the ready!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?: When I were younger my cousin Sam used to come over to my house on Christmas day, he’d bring over some of his toys and we’d spend the day playing and sharing our gifts with one another. He’d also do the same thing on my Birthday which is two days later. Sam and I didn’t always get on so great as children, so I cherish those fond memories.
4. Favourite festive food: I love snacking and the Christmas period always has such an incredible selection of party style snacks – that’s honestly probably my favourite part, alongside pigs in blankets! Oooo and stuffing, I adore stuffing!

5. Favourite Christmas gift: This is actually impossible to answer! A particular gift that has stuck out for me throughout the years though has to be my beautiful little grey Furby I used to own. When I moved home almost five years ago I decided to not bring him along because we were massively down sizing, I regret this decision all the time.. Although he were the grubbiest little guy ever by that point I sure did love him. No Furby will ever have anything on that kid!
6. Favourite Christmas scent: I wouldn’t say I have one, unless we’re going to count the mouthwatering aroma of food cooking?
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?: If I’m not working then it tends to be the gift giving evening with my friends. For the past couple of years I’ve gone to the pub for a few drinks with my friend Aimee. This year Riley (and probably Aimee) will be visiting my home and having a few drinks and a gaming session on the PlayStation 1!
8. What tops your tree?: A fairy princess wand, pictured below!
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?: There were nothing I ever asked for of which were particularly crazy and I typically got the things I’d ask for. I were always a very humble child, I were grateful of any gifts I got. I probably joked a few times that I’d like a million pound recording contract maybe!
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?: Spending quality time with my Mom and pets, away from the rest of the world, wrapped up in our pjs and pigging out on everything possible. I love knowing I don’t have work to go to and typically that I’ve got the following week booked off due to my birthday, which then opens the door to getting dolled up and going out to celebrate with my closest friends whilst being the centre of attention. What’s not to love?
Hopefully this post has helped get you into the spirit of Christmas if you weren’t already. I’d love to read your own answers, you can either contact me via any of my social media or publish your own Christmas tag post on your blog, don’t forget to leave me a link afterwards!
With Love,
Disaster Davis x
(Original Post on WordPress)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!