Would You Rather – Cosmetics Tag

19:12

Yes, I’m here again with another cosmetics tag, what can I say, I enjoy them! I were having a peek through El’s blog (ElButlerxox) and came across this little joy which I thought would be fun to do. Whilst on the subject of the lovely El, I recently did a Blogger Interview with her to celebrate the first year of her blogging. This were posted on Friday, along with the answers from some other lovely ladies, and you can view that here!
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows? As much as I ADORE my eyeshadow palettes, I’m going to have to say I’d rather lose those. I literally can’t finish my make-up without my eyeliner and mascara – lipsticks I’m borderline obsessed with. No contest.
2. Would you rather chop all your hair off or never cut it again? I’d like to say never cut it again – because I’ve been growing it for so long and at least I’d then always have my long hair. Then I think of the split ends I’d be forced to live with. I’ve had an inverted bob before and a pixie cut at another time.. I’d have to live with short hair for a while. I’d only have to do it the once, right?
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? Probably coral, which seems strange considering I use a pink blush. It works well with my contour though.. If I didn’t contour I’d definitely go for a coral blush, I feel the colour would work better with my skin tone also some pinks can run the risk of giving a person what I call the slapped face syndrome. It’s not the best look.
4. If you had £1000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or make-up? Make-up, every time. I’m obsessed with clothing too – but I go through a lot of moments where I want to lose weight and beat myself up for my size (despite there being nothing wrong on a whole with my size, it’s all down to personal preference), however make-up I’m always in love with.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick? Eyeliner as lipstick, having a lip product on my eyelid or water line would feel way too sticky and gungy, yuck.
6. Would you rather shop at MAC or Sephora? I wear MAC foundation, whereas I’ve yet to have shopped at Sephora. I’ve browsed online though and have to say I’m liking the look of a lot of things there. For now my loyalties lay with MAC, though there’s nothing saying I couldn’t be converted!
7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? This is some sick joke of a question, it has to be – right? I must often use around 5 to 6 colours on my eyes at any given time! I’ll have to go with using the same eyeshadow though I guess, as I could just choose to not wear any and instead opt for winged liner. I adore playing around with colour on my lips.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? Summer clothes in winter.. There’s always the option to add layers after all, or keep moving around. If I get too warm in the summer it makes me far too cranky, can’t be having that. A sweater in summer is my idea of hell!
9. Would you rather have dark nails or light nails all year round? Hard one! Although I’d probably opt for light nails as I could choose something to match with most outfits.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product? As much as I love my lipsticks, I’d have to give up the favourite lip colour. No way ever would I be able to give up my mascara or liners!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? Messy bun for sure, I feel like my hair doesn’t look right in a ponytail any more and a messy bun is more versatile, it goes so nicely with a range of different looks.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? Never use gloss, I’m more of a lipstick kinda lady anyway. I’ve found most glosses can feel really sticky and are to me, off putting.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows off and have none or fill them in with a black sharpie pen everyday? Fill them in with the sharpie! There’s nothing saying I can’t do the tiniest little strokes furthermore I could choose to not fill them in at all! It would be so strange to have no eyebrows!
14. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish? Without nail polish, I can’t wear polish at work anyway – so I’m pretty used to it.

I hope you’ve all enjoyed this tag and please feel free to use this for your own posts, I’d love to see your answers so don’t forget to leave me the link to your own post if you do use this. Be sure to check out El’s blog too and the Blogger Interview I did with her. I’m so grateful that she chose to involve me and the other ladies, give them all plenty of loving!
With Love,
Disaster Davis x
(Original Post on WordPress)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!