Brew and Biscuits

22:25

Hey! I had originally planned something different for today’s post but because of some very big changes this week I’ve simply not had the time to commit to my posts, unfortunately. It would crush me to have to miss a post, therefore I thought I’d do a little tag post today enabling you to get to know me a little more. I’d been planning on doing this a little later in the month anyway, as I realised I have been blogging now for four months yet have given away very little about myself. I love to read other people’s get to know me tags, after reading a blog for a while you start to feel as though you know the person behind it therefore, it seems only right that you should actually get to know more about THEM rather than simply their favourite make-up brands etc. To learn the dirt on me, grab a brew and some biscuits, get comfortable and continue reading.
1. Do you have a middle name?
Indeed I do, it’s Leigh.
2. What was your favourite subject in school?
Drama, without a doubt.
3. What’s your favourite drink?
It’s probably tea. For me there’s nothing more relaxing than getting snug in my pjs, with a brew, some chocolate and a good book. Bliss! (I drink Tetley’s, just for a little added information there.)
4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Arghh I have way too many, I wouldn’t even know where to start. Is this question some kind of a sick joke? I’ve been listening to Muse a lot again recently, lets go with Time Is Running Out. My favourites change depending on my mood though, too. This really is an impossible question.
5. What would you name your children?
I actually already have so many names planned out, I have had since I were around 16 years old. I really liked Scarlet-Lorraine, but friend’s of mine recently named their little girl Scarlet. I love names which aren’t heard often. Although I really like the boys name Darren. I love the name Davis used as a first name for either a boy or a girl, but, yeah. I can’t go with that for obvious reasons.
6. Do you participate in any sports?
I used to play badminton recreationally. I no longer play any sport, I keep active by going swimming and for walks instead.
7. What’s your favourite book?
Another impossible question!! I could write a book simply listing my favourites. I’ll narrow it down to three, and believe me, this is hard enough. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks, The Host by Stephenie Meyer and Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
8. What’s your favourite colour?
This constantly changes, too. At the minute I adore burgundy.
9. What’s your favourite animal?
I love every animal, I’ll have to go with elephants and rabbits, though. I’m not doing very well at just picking one, am I?
10. What’s your favourite perfume?
Vivienne Westwood – Let It Rock
11. What’s your favourite holiday?
My travels are rather limited, but from the places I’ve been to I have to say Ibiza.
12. Have you graduated from High School?
Indeed, I left High School in 2008. *Gulp* that makes me feel very old all of a sudden.
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes I have, I’ve been to Scotland, Ibiza and Tenerife.
14. Do you speak any other languages?
I used to speak German as I learnt it at school, I’ve picked up little bits of both French and Spanish over the years, not enough to listen to or take part in a conversation, though. Does fluent alien-cyborg count?
15. Do you have any siblings?
I have a half brother and sister who are both older than me. Although it’s their father’s children of which I’m closer to and consider to be my siblings. With this in mind I have another older brother, a younger brother and a younger sister.
16. What’s your favourite store?
Probably Primark! I can always find something I love in there, from clothing to cosmetics, nightwear to underwear – it has everything I need under one roof. They maintain fast product rotation ensuring that they always stay relevant in the fashion world.
17. What’s your favourite restaurant?
I don’t tend to eat out much but I’ll say either Toby’s Carvery or Red Hot Buffet.
18. Do you like school?
I hated it with a passion. It were the best thing to ever happen, finally escaping it’s vice like clutches.
19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Sprinkle of Glitter and Shaaanxo
20. What’s your favourite movie?
Casper. Followed extremely close by The Notebook.
21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Now I get offered multiple choices when I actually have a singular answer. Emmerdale. Since I can say more though, I’ll go also with Coronation Street, Teen Mom and Escape to the Country (this includes other’s like it.)
22. PC or Mac?
PC.
23. What phone do you have?
HTC One M8 in Gunmetal Grey
24. How tall are you?
I’m only short, 5‘4.
25. Any pets?
I have a Syrian hamster named Jeremiah and two rabbits named Echo and Eden. They are my world, my pride and joy. Hopefully a dog will be added to my collection in a few months time.
My girl (2)
Regardless of this not being my planned post for today, I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about me. If there’s anything else you’d like to know at any point then feel free to chat to me on any of my social media platforms. Have you answered these tag questions yourself? If so I’d love to check them out, why don’t you leave your link in the comments below?
With Love,
Disaster Davis x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!