Outfit and Make-Up of the Day!

16:10

Yesterday evening (Wednesday) I had a wonderful time going for a carvery meal in celebration of a friend’s Birthday. We all went to the Toby Carvery in Horsforth which has delightful food and a lovely atmosphere complete with friendly and attentive staff. I have already been receiving questions on various social media profiles asking where I got different things I were wearing or asking what make-up I used, therefore I thought I’d make a nice little post about just that!
Outfit

Shoes – New Look
Choker – Primark
Hair bow – Forever 21
Dress with belt – Primark
Faux Leather Jacket – Bank
Make-Up
Face :
MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NW13)
Primark P.S Love Concealer (PS2990 – Not sure if this is just a dept code)
Asda Silk Finish Pressed Powder (02 Nude)
Contour & blush:
Primark Sunkissed Eyeshadow & Bronzer Palette
Virgin Cosmetics Blush Palette
Brows, Eyes & Lashes:
Primark P.S Love Eyeshadow & Bronzer Palette
Revolution London Ultimate Eyeshadow Collection
Primark P.S Love Liner in Black
Rimmel Liner (071 Pure White)
Primark P.S Love Liquid Liner – Black
Primark P.S Love Volumising Ultra Black Mascara
Lips:
MAC Matte Lipstick (Viva Glam)
For more details on the colours I used please feel free to ask me and I can provide a picture of things such as shadows/blushers as I don’t have individual names for them, I also used a mix of products in some areas. 
I hope you all enjoyed this post, as always you can reach me on any of my social media profiles linked at the side!
With Love,
Disaster Davis x
(Original Post on Wordpress)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lets Chat!